The Richmond Olympic Oval is a breathtaking venue on the banks of the Fraser River and winner of the Institution of Structural Engineers top award for Sports or Leisure Structures.
Home to long track speed skating during the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games, the Oval offers an inspiring environment for all ages and skill levels to progress towards their own personal podiums.
Life Is Improving at the Oval!
- 23,000 square feet Fitness Centre with stunning views of the North Shore mountains and Fraser River
- Over 100 pieces of strength and cardio equipment
- 2 Olympic sized ice rinks
- 13 FIVB regulation volleyball courts
- 10 FIBA regulation basketball courts
- 3 FIFA regulation indoor soccer fields
- Indoor rowing & paddling centre
- Kinesis core conditioning room
- Sports leagues & training programs
Handball matches will be played on The Track Zone, a 73,000 square feet of spike-resistant multi-sport flooring: the largest sport court of its kind anywhere in the world. Pulastic® is a composite blend of plastic and rubber that provides the consistent ball rebound, friction and shock absorption characteristics necessary for high performance competition.
For more information about this world-class facility, visit their Website