2018-2019 Fee Structure
(1) Membership fee: all club members who wish to practice with the club or play at tournaments are required to pay the semi-annual membership fees corresponding to the period they are participating in.
(2) Drop-in fees: members may participate at a leisure level, and must be paid BEFORE every practice
(3) The membership and full/half-time training fees must be paid within 15 days of first training.
- Annual Membership : $20
Plus one of or a combination of
- Full season BOTH Fall and Winter : $350 (Students: $250)
- Full season for Fall OR Winter (~21-25 sessions) : $200 (Students: $140)
- Half season for Fall OR Winter (12 sessions) : $100 (Students: $80)
- Drop-in Casual : $15 per session
● Membership and practice fees cover the cost of gym rental and supplies
● The fees do not cover any tournament expenses. Players are responsible for purchasing their own tournament membership and will be billed a co-payment for any tournament they choose to participate in.
● Members commit to abiding by the club's code of conduct
● An athletic waiver must be signed for participation
How To Pay
1) Cash & Cheques
|Submit Cash and Cheques (made out to BC Team Handball or BCTHF) to the appropriate personnel at practice.|
2) Available to most Canadian Banking Institutions
3) Only use if the preceding 2 are non-viable options.
|PayPal Email :