2016-2017 Fee Structure
(1) Membership fee: all club members who wish to practice with the club or play at tournaments are required to pay the semi-annual membership fees corresponding to the period they are participating in.
(2) Drop-in fees: members may participate at a leisure level.
(3) Practice fees: members who participate in more than six (6) practices during a given semester are responsible for the practice fee of that particular semester.
Two days a week (Tuesday and Saturday) : $180 (Students $130)
One day a week (Tuesday or Saturday) $90 (Students $75)
Drop-in Casual : $15 per session
● Membership and practice fees cover the cost of gym rental and supplies
● The fees do not cover any tournament expenses. Players are responsible for purchasing their own tournament membership and will be billed a co-payment for any tournament they choose to participate in.
● Members commit to abiding by the club's code of conduct
● An athletic waiver must be signed for participation
How To Pay
Cash & Cheques
|Available to most Canadian Banking Institutions
||Only use if the preceding 2 are non-viable options.
Submit Cash and Cheques (made out to BC Team Handball or BCTHF) to the appropriate personnel at practice.